Gencell 60’s tab
- Nutrifactor’s Gencell is a combination of super Collagen types 1 & 3 along with Vitamin C and Biotin to support youthful skin, strong hair, and shiny nails. It helps to reduce the symptoms of skin aging and also maintains the strength of bones and joints.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. Its fiber-like structure is used to make connective tissue and is a major component of bone, skin, muscles, tendons, and cartilage. It helps to maintain the smoothness and integrity of the skin by retaining hydration levels in skin cells.
- Vitamin C helps promote collagen production to make skin look healthy, vibrant, and youthful. Biotin helps provide strength to hair and makes them stronger, thicker, and longer. It also plays an important role in boosting the body’s energy by regulating the metabolism of fats and proteins.
Take (2-4) tablets daily on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before a meal as a food supplement, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Helps maintain skin hydration and smoothness.
- Helps minimize the symptoms of skin aging.
- Supports collagen synthesis & helps maintain skin rejuvenation and integrity.
- Helps restore hair health by reducing split ends and thinness of hair.
- Helps promote stronger joints and bones.
- Helps increase antioxidant action.
- Supports healthy nails.
What do you mean by hydrolyzed collagen?
Hydrolyzed collagen, also known as collagen peptide or collagen hydrolysate, is a type of collagen that can be easily absorbed into the bloodstream when it’s used as a supplement.
What is collagen?
Collagen is a compound found in skin and connective tissues that makes up tendons, ligaments, and muscles. It’s the most abundant protein in the body. Over time, aging breaks down the collagen in the body and slows down its production. Collagen helps maintain the structure of the skin and fortify the bones. Collagen plays a major role in improving skin health by providing elasticity and retaining moisture.
How to take it?
Take (2-4) tablets daily on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before a meal as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Who can take it?
Adults and elderly people can take this supplement who have problems like fine lines, wrinkles, aging skin, hair fall, thin and dry hair, brittle nails or joint problems.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months of use. Results may vary from person to person, it would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
Are there any side effects of Nutrifactor’s Gencell?
Nutrifactor’s Gencell is generally safe to use in the recommended dosage. It may cause diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps/pain, bad taste, or heartburn in some people. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, dietary supplements are safe to use, but if you are currently taking prescribed medicines, it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement with other medicines.
Is Gencell safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Gencell?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is Gencell registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.