SeaMega (Omega-3.6.9) is an essential fatty acid (EFA), also known as a polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA). Omega3.6.9 is derived from both animal and plant sources, however, SeaMega (Omega-3.6.9) is derived from Salmon fish (world best source of fish oil) that provides optimal health benefits.
Our body cannot manufacture essential fatty acids, we must get them from food or supplemental sources. Research shows that SeaMega reduces inflammation and may help lower risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and arthritis. SeaMega (Omega-3.6.9) is highly concentrated in the brain and appear to be important for cognitive (brain memory and performance) and behavioral function. In fact, infants who do not get enough omega-3.6.9 fatty acids from their mothers during pregnancy are at risk for developing vision and nerve problems. Symptoms of omega-3.6.9 fatty acids deficiencies include fatigue, poor memory, dry skin, heart problems, mood swings or depression, and poor circulation.
According to the American Heart Association, the consumption of fish or SeaMega is vital for optimum health. Research has uncovered numerous health benefits associated with the consumption of SeaMega(Omega-3.6.9).
SeaMega(Omega-3.6.9) may be beneficial in:
- Reducing the risk of heart attack.
- Reducing the risk of stroke.
- Lowering blood triglyceride levels.
- Reducing the risk of dangerous abnormal heart rhythms.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Decreasing inflammation.
- Reducing joint stiffness.
- Lowering cholesterol level.
- Slowing the building of atherosclerotic plaque.
In addition, SeaMega has been shown to help improve or prevent the following:
- Heart Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Mental clarity, concentration and memory.
- Mood and overall sense of well being
- Skin and hair health