Hairfin Tablet 1mg 30s is manufactured by Sante Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd.
Hairfin 1mg Tablet is a medicine that is generally used for the treatment of male pattern baldness. It can also treat the symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia in men with a large prostate.
Hairfin 1mg Tablet is composed of Finasteride, which belongs to a subclass of steroids called Azasteroids. It works by decreasing the amount of a natural body hormone called DHT. Reducing the amount of DHT in the body helps reduce hair loss and encourages hair growth. Hairfin does not affect the hair growth on other parts of the body.
An adult male can generally take 1 to 4 tablets of Hairfin 1mg in a day.
Hairfin 1mg is not recommended for women and children (18 or younger).
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
Side Effects & Warnings:
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Hairfin 1mg include;
- Loss of sexual desire
- Ejaculation disorders
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- This medication is not recommended for use in women and children.
- Take regularly for the medication to have a lasting effect.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s input.
- The hair loss will go back to normal once you stop taking this medication regularly.
- Product Name: Hairfin Tablet 1mg 30s
- Product Form: Tablet
- Drug Class: Hair loss
- Salt: Finasteride
- Pack Size: 30s
- Total Units: 30 Tablet
- Manufacturer: Sante Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd
There are no reviews yet.